Let the leading and the most relevant media talk about your business
Get paid for what you love - creating and placing content on your website.
Buy-Sell Guest Post is a platform that merchandise guest posts only with no limitation to minimum guest posts or any SEO metrics. Further, there’s no evaluation for home page features or any other requirements.
This is depending on you because many of the sellers are working full time while some are considering this platform as part-time work. You can use the BSGP platform as much as you want and make some extra money out of it.
There are no joining fees for the BSGP whereas you don’t any subscription charges to list your websites. We just charge 20% of each transaction while the rest 80% is yours.
Once you complete your order, your earnings would be transferred to your BSGP account immediately. It would require 30 days to transfer it in your withdrawal account (PayPal or Payoneer).
Please note that we review every payment withdrawal request. Kindy make sure your given backlinks stay live to make your payment clear.
You can price the guest post whatever you want. On BSGP, the pricing starts from $5 while it goes for unlimited valuation. It is recommended to set your price according to the value of your website.
Once you complete your order, you can withdraw your balance anytime through your buyer/seller account. Currently, we have two methods for withdrawal including PayPal and Pioneer.
This platform is very flexible. Once you learn the methods of performing in the marketplace then the time depends on you. You can work for a spare time while this platform is available to work for full time.
Learn to use the BuySellGuestPost suite of products and tools with our easy-to-follow guides, articles and support documents.
The latest news about the guest blogging and the BuySellGuestPost line of products and services.
Get quality contextual backlinks, view guest blogging sites marketplace that includes 2500+ sites.
Need any help regarding buying or selling guest posts, our experts ready to help you 24/7.